Three main factors that differentiate ONLY FOR Liposomal Dietary Supplements:
- Nanotechnology. ONLY FOR developed an EXCLUSIVE process which creates nano molecules at a size smaller than 100 nanometers. The smaller the liposome, the better the bioavailability and the lower risk of secondary effects. Bioavailability refers to the ability of a vitamin or supplement to be absorbed by the body.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil. As opposed to most competitors who use soy lecithin, ONLY FOR uses the best extra virgin olive oil. The key difference is that olive oil doesn’t provoke allergies and has more benefits, such as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiviral, and heart protection.
- Pharmaceutical standards. All ONLY FOR products are manufactured in a high-tech laboratory that has a pharma license and adheres to pharma processes. The purity and quality of our raw materials (e.g. olive oil, trace minerals, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, omega 3, etc.) is another differentiator vs. the competition.
1) Are there any drugs based on the technology used to make ONLY FOR dietary supplements?
Yes, the same technology is used to make medicine for cancer patients. Also, Covid vaccines used this same technology.
2) What is bioavailability and why is it so important?
Bioavailability refers to the ability of a drug or other substance to be absorbed and used by the body. Orally bioavailable means that a drug or other substance that is taken by mouth can be absorbed and used by the body. It is important because the greater the bioavailability, the greater the benefit from the nutrient or drug.
3) What is the actual size of the ONLY FOR liposomes?
Liposome size varies by product but ranges from 25 nanometers to 85 nanometers, with an average of 65 nanometers. Competitor products use liposomes that range in size from 225 nanometers to 480 nanometers. The benefit is that the smaller ONLY FOR liposomes offer better bioavailability.
4) Can ONLY FOR demonstrate results?
As with any similar product, results will vary by product and by person. For some products, it is possible to see a measured improvement. For example, a customer can take a blood test and record their iron levels. Then, after three weeks of using ONLY FOR B-Complex & Iron, the customer can take another blood test and compare results.
5) Why does each ONLY FOR dietary supplement include a combination of vitamins, minerals, and proteins?
The ONLY FOR lab creates a formula to get the best out of every product with maximum bioavailability. For example, to maximize the benefits of Vitamin C, ONLY FOR adds Zinc. To prevent oxidation of the product, ONLY FOR adds Vitamin E.
6) How long does one ONLY FOR dietary supplement bottle last?
30 days. The cap includes the daily recommended 15 ml per day measurement.
7) Which ONLY FOR dietary supplement is best for the immune system?
Vitamin C, D3 & Zinc.
8) Which ONLY FOR dietary supplement is best for muscle development?
Pea protein & Vitamin D3.
9) Which ONLY FOR dietary supplement is best for someone who performs extreme exercise?
Vitamins & Minerals or Pea Protein & D3.
10) Can ONLY FOR dietary supplements be taken with other beverages?
We recommend water, juice or any room temperature beverages.
11) Are all ONLY FOR dietary supplements FDA compliant?